Today at The Robin's Nest I am creating a double page Project 12 for the month of January. My dear friend Lisa is hosting this challenge over at the Turtle every month for 2016 with a sketch and sample to be inspired. I chose this paper line with blues and browns to create my page. It was perfect with my photos from my family visitors the month of January in Florida.
The Robin's Nest Products
Paper: Genuine Boy Collection, Boy Swirl Glitter Cardstock, Boy Star Glitter Cardstock
Accents: Aristocratic straw accents, glitter arrows
Alpha: glitter stickers
Other: paint, palm tree chipboard, copics
1. pick out the photos, papers and some accents.
2. using a splatter tent splatter the background with the colour you want to work with.. colours from the papers you have chosen. I chose blue.
3. Next using the sketch above I added the border piece from left to right over the double page.
4. next I added an additional blue brown paper background centred between the 2 pages.
5. With the background done.. lay your photos across the double to decide on placement.
6. Also decide if you want any matting on any photos for added colour and dimension on your page. I added 2 photos with matting .. one on either side of double.
7. When working with double and lots of photos your space to accent is limited. I added a few accents behind and around the spaced photos.
8. Add your title and it's complete.
Thanks for stopping by.... enjoyed sharing with you today.