Friday, June 24, 2016

Choose Happy using Robin's Nest Products


Today at The Robin's Nest I am creating "choose Happy" page with a mom and daughter photo. This collection can be used for guys or gals pages. One side soft with florals, bold stripes on the other side.

Supply List:
The Robin's Nest Products
Paper: Genuine Boy Collection, Boy Swirl Glitter CardstockBoy Star Glitter Cardstock, Daisy Stripe Teal, cream glitter cardstock
Accents: diamond dew drops, periwinkle flowers, azure ribbonteal glitter journal,
Doily: Gina's Design
Other: burlap flowers, white signo gel pen, cork title


Instructions:
1. pull photos, accents, papers. It's a busy background so some plain glitter paper to separate things is perfect.
2. I started with the slanted border first across the full bottom edge. The dark brown thin border was also added with some white signo gel pen stitches.


3. Decide on the layers and colours to background the photo. I started with the cream glitter and worked my way forward with the cream and teal floral. The photo is matted in the matching teal shade. I was  missing something so I then added the dark brown with blue star strip to pull it together.


4. For accents I worked with Gina's Design doily and the fun cork sticker. I added the ribbon accent. Above the photo on top left is a burlap butterfly.


5. The trend today is to add clusters off in corners.. so my cluster used accent papers and the fun diamond dew drops. 


6. below the photo I added the journal accent and around it I added flowers both in paper and burlap.
7. You can finish your page anyway you like with as many accents as you like. You make it your own.


Thanks for stopping by.... enjoyed sharing with you today. 

4 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

This is stunning Bev! Love love love the colour combo with the pops of blue and all the layers. Stunning!

Tracy F said...

Beautiful page! Love the little touches of blue! BL

Camille Short said...

I do like this layout! Bloggie Love

Nicole Robinson said...

Another beautiful layout! I just love those colors on your page!! BL