Friday, March 27, 2015

Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kit.. and the men in my life


Hi everyone... I am back again as Guest Designer with Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kits.
Today I am sharing 2 pages sharing photos of the men in my life.


This photo is my husband and 2 sons who you could often find on the outer edges of 
many a soccer field watching my sons children playing many games. It was nice that 
they all went to many of each others games. 
This starburst background base paper was perfect for my page.


Sometimes with the open space pages you can ground the photos and accents by adding
some kind of base by adding a border. On this one also added star burst looking twine
 pattern and a cute cluster of accents



This close up details some more small fun clustered groupings of fun stickers and cardstock die cuts.

 

There were so many stickers and alphas to chose from which made trimming projects so easy.


More accents and in the upper corner of the page I used micron 01 black pen and doodled stitches.

*********************************************


My Hello page showcases me and my sons. It's not often we get a great photo of the 3 of us
especially with smiles on our faces. I cricut cut the star burst to start as a base for the photo along
with a zigzag border.


Lots of fun and bright coloured alpha, stickers and cardstock die cuts to accent this page.


Such an easy cluster topped off with some wrapped twine tied with a blow.

Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to return often as my guest spot is just beginning 
and I have lots more to share over the next 2 months.


Photobucket

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

bright and fun layouts Bev
Gr Karin

Lyne said...

I keep looking at signing up for these kits...so tempting

Sukie said...

Very cute layout pages! I always have such a hard time with masculine layouts. I somehow gravitate towards pink! Thanks so much for the inspiration! BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

love the sunburst page! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC