Monday, March 23, 2015

Bella Creationz Timeless Twine and some fun projects



At Bella Creationz today I am having so much fun with their new products
and am happy to share 2 cards today.
Up first is the Hello card. It started with the embossing of the new gold metallic sticker 
sheet to fit the size of the card base.
The background base was spiratically inked and then stamped using both ink and glossy accents in opposite corner twice to outer corners leaving room for the embossed piece.
Twine was wrapped around 3 times and then after lightly tracing the word Hello I glued twine
to cover and say Hello.
For finishing touches I added both star and circular sequins.

Supply List:
Base card: misc
Paper: Bella Creationz Gold Metallic Sticker sheet
Twine: Bella Creationz Black Kraft bakers Timeless twine
Stamp: Bella Creationz Camera Stamp clear set
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Glossy Accents: ranger






*********************************************

For my 2nd simple, easy and fun card I used a stamp but inked it with 3 shades on a base card.
Notice I offset this part of the image.


After that I ink stamped a butterfly and sentiment.


To the right side I matched a cardstock panel close in colour to the inked image.
I wrapped solid twine to centre and on either outer edge wrapped with varigated twine.
The butterfly then needed a flight path made from some twine,
This is a simple but elegant style card and easy to make.

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

first card is looking great Bev the second is gorgeous.
Gr Karin

Sukie said...

Super fun projects! The embossing looks fabulous on your first card! Very pretty image on your second card! BL

Ashley said...

Beautiful cards, Bev! I love the one with the flowers and butterfly!

Lori Comeau said...

Great cards. Love the flowers. BL

Miranda said...

These are AWESOME! But I have to say the second is my favorite!!!! BL

Anonymous said...

Creative use of the twine on your cards, very nice! :)

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Cool cards! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC