Monday, April 14, 2014

Madge's Scrappin Lounge Embellishment Kits


Using Scrappin Madges Embellishment Kits are amazing and fun too.
This month is:
 hazel &ruby "gone TYPO" card pad to start the bases of the cards.
From there I added more from the kit using some matching accents, journal strips
 and the cutest Arrows and Metal Badge Stickers.


Using all the above supplies I only added an inked stars stamp to the cute card and the sentiment stamp.


To this card I only added the fun inked stamped accents.


To this card I added inked stamped  background and sentiment and the cute buttons.


I thought it would be fun to make a layout also using pieces from the Card Embellishment Kit from
Scrappin Madges Lounge.
In the close ups I'll share some of the details.

 
I love adding the Sew Easy circular ink rolled accent and also the straight line inked stars.
The title is cut off one of the card papers. The clear plastic hearts are from the kit.
Also behind the hearts accent if you look closely I embossed and inked yet another piece 
of paper from the kit.


In this section you see more dotted and chevron papers from the kit.


On this section I used lots of journal strips and accents from the kit.
It is amazing how even card pads can be used on regular layouts too.
I  used a sketch from a challe
nge at Cookin Up Creations
by Susan Stringfellow.

Thanks for popping in.. come back again soon.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bev you my friend rocked this kit!!! WOWZA!!! I love love it! How fun are your cards and the layout are you kidding me?? LOVE LOVE all of the detail and the fun elements great job! Thanks so much for joining me this month!! loves-Scrappin Madge

"Midge" said...

Wow! Super sweet cards Bev! And I really love your layout. So cute and I love the rolling stitch detail.
Luvs-Midge :)

Unknown said...

Oh Bev.... your projects are AWESOME!!! {{{HUGS}}}
~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Great use of the chevrons. thanks for sharing.