Monday, October 7, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy - every Monday


 Let's Get Sketchy and our first sketch of the month.
With these photos I thought I should go slightly rustic and dark
and the fun corrugated accents, metal gears and chipboard arrow and stars are perfect.
In the back ground I stamped on the already rustic looking paper.





The close up photos just highlight some of the fun elements on this page.


 So if you love sketches be sure to visit every Monday and join us and share your project too for us to view.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you worked with the sketch Bev. All your elements are the perfect rustic touch!

Tone-Lill said...

Great take on the sketch Bev, and I love the design and papers and the lovely photos too :)

Unknown said...

Great page Bev, love the embellishing!