Wednesday, May 16, 2012

memories of US



This is a page memories of US.. my mom and I. 
The photo was taken at my nieces bridal shower.
We don't have enough photos of the two of us so lately 
I have been making a point to have other family take more of
these types of photos of us.


I used My Scraps and More Sketch by Lisa Moen (above),
a Scrapping Bug Challenge to scrap about moms and flowers
and I chose this soft colouring paper from Momenta.
It was perfect with the photo.
I used Kreaxions Punch #917 matted for the border, 
embossed the dot piece for texture, a touch of doodling, stitched around the photo 
and an accent corner. I then added a metal key with the small journaling tag and
added some fun sticker flowers and buttons.

Supply List:
Paper: Momenta #2376, PA 2384
Stickers: ST 5342, ST 4725, ST 5832
Metal Key: Blue Moon Beads
Ink: Memento
Punch: Kreaxions #917
Sketch: MS&M Lisa Moen
Doodling: Signo white gel pen
Other: twine, buttons, stitching
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Christa said...

Great photo of you and your Mom, Bev! You did a fab job with the sketch. The rounded corners and the border strips are great adds.

Debbi said...

Nice job. Love the colors