Thursday, April 21, 2011

April Showers.... bring May Flowers



At My Sketch World Ginni's Challenge was Showers.....

I chose rain showers.. the picture is from the kids when in Florida

when those daily afternoon showers just seem to pop up from no where.




Also at Just Imagine Crafts with Kreaxions Punches one of the challenges

for April was to use co-ordinating papers... I used Scenic Route for mine.



Close ups of Kreaxions Punch #923.. used both the punched piece and

the fall away piece.... also used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter for the circular ring which

I doodled around.


Any anyone that knows me .. knows I love double page layouts

so here it is all put together after multi tasking (my new thingto do) many challenges.



Also this week we have Paper Variety hosting a #'s Challenge. It is

perfect with the papers I used.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Really cute. Love how the arrow adds motion to the page. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

~jan said...

What great papers, Bev! (I miss SR so much!) Love the edge punch and that you used both pieces. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety, my friend!

patti west said...

hi Bev!! :) I agree...your pp is perfect for the # challenge at the PV!! :) Love your pics and your fabulous punched edges!! Thanks for playing at the Paper Variety! :)