Tuesday, November 23, 2010

With tears in my eyes I share with you today

Meljen's Digital Design has a fabulous idea to share with all their members.

It was to share memories.

I thought it was truly amazing idea and I just got the post that I won...

the Fisher Moose digi which was made in memory of

Melissa's Dad... Keith L Smith.

Everytime I use the digi I will now think of my DAD.

Reading it again brought tears to my eye. I'd like to share what I wrote about my dad.

"what a fabulous idea...my memories are of my dad who has been gone since June 1988... he was an amazing supportive friend, father and I am so glad my boys got to know their grandfather. He was always popping in, visiting, helping, giving advise, helping with something that needed fixing, and above all fun and loving. He is dearly missed."

Thanks all those at Meljen's Design.. it was amazing to share memories and I am sure everyone had fabulous memories of those close to the heart... for the rest of you out there take time today and remember someone close to your heart.

No comments: