Monday, November 15, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday - Guest Designer Project for Fall/ Thanksgiving

Digital Two for Tuesday is a fabulous new site I just found.

There are amazing vintage digitals.

I applied to be a guest designer... and here is my posting.

I am so happy to share it with you. Be sure to check it out and the site... it is amazing.

My Project is for Thanksgiving. My wicker basket filled with fun fall coloured fruit and leaves is a great table centre piece. I used the fabulous digital image "native american" and the Celebrate sentiment. She was perfect for the Celebration Tag and the Place Cards. I got to use all the amazing fall colours to copic colour the images. I used cricut to cut the double layered tag.. added a few more layers for colour. The Kreaxions Punch #803 was the perfect floral accent, added some brads and ribbon. The finished project is perfect to Celebrate and give Thanks at this time of year.

No comments: