Friday, June 4, 2010

RAK and Mosaics..just some things I had been working on

Bright fun scraps on this one. Added lots of stitching and I love lots of photos.
The slip flops on this one are from Shelly's Digital Images.

This one has lots of scrap pastels .. soft and pretty for that special baby.
This fun card I used even smaller pieces behind to make like a stain glass window.
Added lots of fun stickers in bright colours for this card.
Mosaics... this is one of my unique scrapping ideas I thought I'd share with you.
This is a great way to use up those scrap pieces... so get that stash out ladies and let's see what you can make with it.


This would be a great time to share with me for a RAK random draw.
You have a month to come up with something to link below. To enter the only requirements are to Join and Follow me, add a Comment and look for some more fun things in the future.


2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Hi hi: love our mosaic layouts. I too like mosaics but I 'cheat' and use the Wish In The Wind system.

Diana Joy said...

Hi hi: I'm not sure 'links' will work in this comment section but let's try:

Wish in The Wind:

http://www.wishinthewind.com/


Pic of a layout I did from my gallery at scrapbook.com

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/42425/view/2165541/-1/80/3.html