Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Technique Tuesday with Shelly's Images

Good morning.. today is my DT lead at Shelly's Images for Technique Tuesday.
All these new roles that allow me free rein to display my ideas. It is fantastic but at the same time lots of responsibilities to come up with something all you amazing scrappers want to see. I thought I'd share today a new technique so simple but new to me.... and again I shared my flower video tutorial.
Please pop on over and leave me a comment, make a project, and I'd love to link to your blog to see what you have been up to also.

Also if I almost forget Terrifically Thrilling Thursday ... I plan something fun and special.. hope you can join me then too.

Here's to a scrappy day to all.

2 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Love the techniques you made for us. Thanks for the amazing work you did.
xxx

Unknown said...

These are amazing tutorials. I haven't ever used either of these techniques, but now I need to give them a try. Thanks a million!