Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am Published In ScrapbookingNewsandReview





I supplied the fall family photos to the digital team with ScrapbookNewsandReview... the above are the digital layouts in the online magazine... it was back in October but had to keep it secret and then couldn't post until 2 months after it ran. Time got away from me so here it is now....this was so exciting. Thought I would share this with you. I plan to make a layout of their layouts to have a keepsake of my 1st ever online publishing.

3 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOW Bev!! That is SOOO EXCITING! CONGRATS!! You're layouts are AMAZING!

mustangkayla said...

Wow a HUGE congrats! Thats so exciting! Fantastic layouts!

As per your question on my blog...life has been giving me a run for my money. My kiddos seem to be taking a ton of time these days.

Vicki said...

These LOs are just amazing, Bev!