The first page is a wedding page of a close friend.. this one has a cute clustered floral grouping.
Next up is a fun page with a custom cut banner with bead header. It's 2 different photos with many years in between to share the difference and changes through the years.
This page is me with my 2 sons.... we don't pose like this very often so this photo is precious.
I added layers of colour and prints with beads, die cut accents and fussy cut accents from the collection. Black ink doodled stitches finished this page.
This family page is our youngest son's family on an outing together and taking a selfie to share.
This page is the 2 youngest Grandkids when grown up in their teen years. Might even bee a first day of high school pose. This busy dark paper was great with a golden mat and separating the layers Super fab chipboard accents signo white gel pen doodled lines.
The Rubber Buggy Supplies:
- Paper: Dress My Craft In My Heart Collection
- Accent Sheet: Dress My Craft In My Heart image sheet
- Flowers: 49 and Market Vintage Shades Potpourri Blue,
- Chipboards: laseroweLove ladder,
- Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Celebrate, Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Vacation,
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo
- Glue: Beacon 3-in-1 Glue,
- Accents: Scrapbook 3D foam
- Pen: signo white gel
- Machine/ tools: Tim Holtz 5" mini Snips, Fiskar Paper Trummer, Tim Holtz mini tool kit
- Other: cardstock, ribbon, beads, flowers, signo gel white pen, black pen,
Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon ... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1.