Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hockey Stamped image is perfect on this Layout page.

Welcome OCS Fans;

Hi it's Bev here today. I am back again as it's Saturday and I get to share a layout page with a stamped image accent for my post at One Crazy Stampers using High Hopes Stamps. This page is showcasing a great hockey image coloured to suit the team colours in the photos. This hockey page is a fundraising tournament that my son and his friends play in every year.




To start my project I stamped the hockey image and coloured it with the photo and paper colours in mind. The background part of this was very easy because the 2 photos filled the bottom section. I used striped black, grey white paper and the upper section is grey marbled print to give the look of ice. It came together fabulously.


The highlights are added using a signo white gel pen. For this specific image I added a circular chipboard accent that fit perfectly around the image.  It is showcased by adding a washi tape border and a hockey net accent with the Hockey title.... so easy but I love it.
Sure hope that I am inspiring you to think about getting out these stamps you own and working them into your layout pages too.

Supplies used:
  • Stamps:  Sam's Big Play T511
  • Copic Markers: 0. C0, C01, C03, C5, C8, B000, R24, R35. R37, W5, W7, E00, E01, E55, E57, E59 
  • Paper: Paper House, PhotoPlay
  • Chipboards:  Creative Embellishments
  • Other: signo white gel pen, cardstock, washi tape. black pen
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Hugs, 



No comments: