Monday, September 17, 2018

Cherish Always using SG Sketch and The Rubber Buggy Products


I am using The Rubber Buggy products along with the Scrapbook Generation SG Scrap Squad Friday Freebie Sketch Challenge to create this fun 1st Thanksgiving celebration dinner in our new house.




I started with the background blocks.


Then I machine stitches each and everyone of them. 


Using some of the accents of the sheets in the Collection I started the upper cluster. 



I then added the 3 photos and so many more fun clusters around the photos.


Here is the title cluster in a close up.


Another close up shot for you viewing so you don't miss any of the details... inspired by the sketch and the amazing Photoplay Freshed Picked Collection. When creating I use Beacon 3-in-1 Glue.

 


Thanks for joining us today. Be sure to visit the STORE to view these and so many more products.



No comments: