Monday, August 6, 2018

Remember Always 49 and Market Sweet Refelctions


For this super page showcasing my mom I used 49 and Markets - Sweet Reflections Collection from The Rubber Buggy. The accents are the matching Laser Cut Sheet. Flowers are Prima and chipboards inked using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans from Creative Embellishments.
For this page I used the sketch from Creative Inspirations Sketch Challenge. My favourite glue used is Beacon 3-in-1 and inking is done using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. I finished it off with a small cute tied ribbon bow. Some of the accents are popped up using Scrapbook Adhesive 3D foam tape.


 

 

Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the STORE to view these products and so many more that are available. There are many brands not carried at all the other stores ... I am sure you will love them all.


1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Bev