Sunday, July 8, 2018

ScrapRoom Freaky Fast Friday showcasing The Rubber Buggy and Creative Embellishments


For ScrapRoom  Freaky Fast Friday I am sharing my page above.
I am sharing my youngest Grand Daughters 14th Birthday dinner with family. I am using
My go to accents are pearls, some amazing lace, a Spellbinder die cut title "so sweet" and amazing chippies from Creative Embellishments as listed below. 


So this photo shows my start pieces as listed below and proposed positioning also.



In the close ups you can view the details. In this section you can see the machine stitching along with the super cute "so sweet" die cut title clustered inside the natural distressed heart chipboard.


Here is a fabulous corner using Washi Tape Shape Cluster chipboard piece.


Here is the amazing cluster of flowers.


Here is the fun circle matted photo and above it but not really visible is the pearl flourish piece.


In this section I am share the Rectangle Stamp Frame around the main photo. You can also view the fun lace and pearl border in this shot.
Fabulous border of lace and pearls look great together.


Photobucket

No comments: