Monday, January 15, 2018

Whisker Graphics is showcasing a Wedding Celebration Party Banner


OMG I am having great fun using Whisker Graphics.Avery products. I have been busy making  a Party Banner for a dear friends Wedding celebrations. Using the Avery Party Banner allowed me to access Avery.com/print and create the 4 photo printed cards to fit in the banner. I then decorated another 3 cards for banner full of accents. Another 2 pieces were made using the tags from Whisker Graphics to compliment the rest of the beautiful banner full of memories for this amazing Wedding celebration.

Supply List:
Whisker Graphics: Avery Party Banner, Small Tags, Large Tags, Sweet Sticky Labels, Petite Stickies, Twine
Other: cardstock, accents, stamps, cork accents, flowers, alpha letters, brads

Below are the 3 close up shots of the banner for your viewing.... the bride loved this idea and is going to use it for the stag n doe party and on her wedding day also. I am thrilled that she loved it.





So using these products I started this super fun party banner full of memories for the bride and groom.







So the first thing I did was go into Avery.com/print and typed in the #80507 and it took me to the template for the sheet above with 4 tag/cards just waiting to be created either using their designs or custom creating your own. The first top left one I started with one of their designs and added the photo and changed the words and altered the Love banner and made it my own.
The others were all full size photos that I made fit the templates to be printed.


When dry you just fold back and forth to define the shape and it will rip off perfectly.



Now with the photo sections done I pulled some more of the card templates which I want to decorate to go between the photos to make a full and beautiful banner.


As I got started I decided to mat the photos to add more colour, depth and texturing.  Some I added more accents and some have none. It's all a personal preference and you just make it your own.


Some I used the label to accent the cards.


I used lots of Whisker Graphics labels, tags, stickers and accents to create the perfect mix and match to make the banner as a whole just right.


Here are the 2 tag base pieces that I added to the banner.... each decorated to coordinate with the rest of the banner pieces... but added a fun change up with lots of accents.



So raid your stash and just have fun.



I took a short video scanning across the banner to share with you.
Just remember these great banner template pieces will be great for parties of all kinds like Birthdays, Wedding, themed  Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc. and so many others. It will make creating banners so much easier to have a base start... and it comes with the ribbon to tie it up with too.

Check out the store for all the available products that will make your crafting so much easier and view the blog often to be inspired with all the creative inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon when I come back with so many more projects using Whisker Graphics products.