Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Birthday card at The Rubber Buggy



Super fun card using lots of tutti and memory box dies, along with Blue Fern Studios paper and great paper colours. Lots of layers, with depth and dimension. This one I am giving to my Grand Daughter who just turned 20. OMG where does the time go?

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Dies: tutti word set Happy228 - word set Birthday 229 - Daisy Panel 192- Musical Stave 339, Memory Box Distressed Baptisia Collage 30044
Other: cardstock, Twine


Wasn't sure where this was going when it started but started with with some fun die cut pieces to start some layers mixed in with paper layers.


I put the layers together and when the music notes was jumping off the card I mated it with darker shade of blue. Re cut the lighter shade of "Happy Birthday" in the darker shade also. Now it looked right. Added some tied twine and the flowers and my card was done.

 

 



 



2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Bev.

Gr Karin

D's Paper Studio said...

Beautifully created. When I first looked at it I thought it was mounted on a glass background...my eyes have not woke up yet...but the same design would be cool on a glass that is hanging.