Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15th mid month Feeling Sketchy challenge


 At Feeling Sketchy we love sharing card sketches with you. We share our reveal cards to hopefully inspire you to play along with us.
My card below was created using the sketch. For this card I used a full background section from the papers. I die cut the amazing corners and the sentiment. I used lots of mattings to change up the coloured layers.  I have been using my Heartfelt Creations collections. On this one one I used red with glossy accents so it would pop of the black print backing. The outer frame has an added run of pearls for sparkle and dimension. This is a simpler card but so elegant with stunning die cut accents.



Thanks for stopping by.. .be sure to visit the blog and play along with us. We can't wait to see what you'll share with us.

1 comment:

Denise Donald said...

Your card is very pretty and I imagine it's even more pretty in person when you can see the sparkle of the pearl border accent. BL