Friday, April 28, 2017

Best Wishes on One Fine Day


Hi.. Bev here today.... I am thrilled to be sharing a fun bright card at the Robin's Nest. It is great to use your stash to create cards. Grab your papers, some accents and amazing journal cards to make amazing cards.  Mix and match all the paper colour combos along with accents and they are perfect for so many occasions. I am using Rose Euphoria Collection for this card.

Supply List:
Robin's Nest Products
Accents: Rosy Cards,
Other: tutti designs die, memory box die, beads, cardstock

 

Instructions:
1.So I gathered lots of papers, some accents and from there I decide on the layers, colours, prints and some accents. 
2. I also like matting to add more colour and depth.


3. For this card I chose some rosy cards to cluster with a die cut accent piece that was in my stash.


4. I glued all my layers together, added the die cut sentiment and added a bead border.

  
Thanks for stopping by... be sure to visit the store to view this collection and the many others that are available. 



3 comments:

Denise Donald said...

Great card and thanks for the reminder to use my stash. BL

Camille Short said...

Outstanding! Bloggie Love

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the soft colors and the touches of gold. BL