Friday, March 3, 2017

Creative Embellishments Christmas in March

If your here for the Spieigelmomscraps and Creative Embellishment BLOG HOP go HERE.


Welcome to Creative Embellishments project today. OK..... I know it's the start to March.... but I have some fabulous photos from Christmas at my eldest son's this past December. So using ........ paper and lots of Creative Embellishments I created my page to save the memories of our family time together. So do you have all your Christmas photos scrapped yet... if not maybe your take time and join me and get a few done.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishment Products
Stencil: Snowflake Panel
Other: The Rubber Buggy Blue Fern Studio Vintage Christmas Collection, Nuvo Glimmer Paste, paint, Ink


In this photo you can see that I started with my background. I took the amazing papers and put 2 together... the background and then ripped the top right and bottom left off another sheet of the collection Blue Fern Studio Vintage Christmas. I then add the central piece with a print a darker shade of blue. 


I used the snowflake panel stencil and Nuvo Glimmer Paste  to make the snowflakes sparkle.




Now I laid out my proposed page placement . As you can see the chipboards needed more to pop them off the page. So next I treated them each with colour and texturing of some kind... and glitter too. 


It now looked like this when done. Now below you can view the close ups of the accented chipboards.


Merry Christmas was painted in gold. the pine cone branch is ink coloured then I added stickles to look like sparkling snow on them... like on  a sunny day in winter.


The tree is a multi colour inks and some Nuvo Glimmer paste. The fireplace is multi colour inks on bricks and the log/flames accent. There is just a touch of glitter on this section too.
It was great fun colouring and adding sparkle to all these pieces. What an amazing mix of options for Christmas chipboards. Be sure to check the store out for even more that are available.

 
Thanks for joining us today... sure hope to see you again soon, 

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful layout Bev

gr karin

scrappinmom99 said...

Oh my, the work on the tree is exquisite! Love all the torn, distressed papers!

Karen said...

The chipboard looks great.