Wednesday, September 28, 2016

C85 Shabby Rose Collection Love Tag for Fab Scraps


Today at Fab Scraps I am sharing this fun but easy Tag. I used C85 Shabby Rose Collection. Tags come in so many styles, shapes and so many product options. 

FOR THIS LAYOUT YOU WILL NEED:

Supply List:
Paper: C85 Shabby Rose Collection
Stickers: ST85001
Accents: dew drops
Punch: Martha Stewart
Other: cardstock, twine, ribbon, micron black pen


INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP #1: Making tags if fun and easy. I allows you to use small pieces after creating with a new collection. So collect lots of coordinating pieces, some accents and some cardstock for base and matting. Grab your hole punch and some twine and ribbon to tie off.

STEP #2: A standard base is about 3" x 6". I like to cut a base then cut the layer above slightly smaller and this is the piece I create with before putting it onto the main background. This allows for some odd things like wrapping with twined for example before applying to the base.

STEP #3: I chose to use strip pieces which I glued to a base the estimated size to fit on slight angle.
The lowest piece was punched to add more dimension and I added the dew drop accents.

STEP #4: It's always fun to add tags, pennants or banners on a tag. I made a small pennant for out the side. I used 2 different prints to make it matted to black cardstock. I finished with xoxoxo doodled with micron black pen.

STEP #5: I chose the Love ladder sticker to finish off the front of my tag. I stuck it to white cardstock, fussy cut around it and then matted again and fussy cut on black cardstock


STEP #6: When this main piece is all together I then tilt it slightly and glue to the main base which is a full 2 layers when done.

STEP #7 When it's all together you circle punch the layers and then add twine and or ribbon to accent it. 
Tags are done on a small scale so there is so many fun options to create them... layer them... place off the edge and you can add 3D accents of all kinds too.

Thanks for joining me today. 



5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fantastic tag Bev
Gr Karin

Sharon said...

Beautiful tag Bev. Love the pink . bl

Denise Donald said...

Sweet tag. Great colours! BL

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty tag!!

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Love the colors! Bloggie Love