HI.. today I am sharing this fab photo of my eldest Grand Daughter and her cat Miles. She loves him and he adores her so they are a great match. He is always there to great her when she comes home.
Because of his colouring I chose this paper... it was perfect. Add a touch of misting, stenciling and some chipboard and it's perfect.. along with some fun archival seed accents. It's a bit plain but it works with this photo. Some time simple is best.
The Rubber Buggy Products:
Other: cardstock, chipboard, ink, stencil, mist spray, rubon, doodling, black pen
1. Mist first.
2. Position the papers and photo and determine the spots to stencil.
3. Glue down the background paper.
4. Work on the matting of photo with more background paper and then position the chipboard to base all the layers.
5. Position the photo and chipboard, Add the title, more circular rings and some dew drops
6. Add archival seeds.
7. Add some additions alpha letters and rubon accents to the title cluster section.