Today at The Robin's Nest I am creating a girlie page with lots of fun colourful pink and gray combo of paper and accents that are perfect. This is my eldest Grand Daughter when she was small. She is all grown up but what fun memories in these pages for her.
The Robin's Nest Products
Paper: Celebration Swirl glittered, Pink Glitter Crackle, Pink glitter
Doily: doily die cuts
Dew Drops: original
Shapes: Rosy mini die cuts, Special Delivery girl embellies
Accents: Rosy Straw
Other: Chipboard, flowers, Cricut cut title, lace, black pen, lace
1. grab your photo, some accents
2. I decided at this point to go with lots of circle shapes... so grabbed some doilies, cut some circles out of accent papers,,, some full circles.. some just the rings
2. Pulled some accent papers to add more depth to the background behind the photo.
3. Cricut cut the title Love, cut s heart border
4. Pulled together some lace and flowers
5. the straw from the collection was perfect in the upper left cluster along with copic coloured chipboard
6. on the bottom left there is an additional cluster above the cricut cut heart border.
7. The thing to remember when using very busy background paper... be sure to work on popping the photo through layers and accents to make it the main focus when done.
Thanks for stopping by.... enjoyed sharing with you today.