Saturday, August 29, 2015

SVG Saturday


For SVG Saturday I am using an amazing SVG cut file from Scrapbook Stamp Society Sherri Baldy.  It is called Snowflake border and you can find it in the store using the link attached.
I have been using products from The Rubber Buggy called  Maja Design A Gift for You collection.



Up close you can see the awesome snowflake border.

******************************************************************************

AND today is your lucky day.. I have a 2nd project to share using an amazing SVG file.



Using this super fun layered and window box insert.. it's all SVG cut for layering. Makes a great card but I am all about using SVG and digi files on my layouts for a great accent.
On this page I used Paper House Products... Nature Paper pix, 3D floral stickers, and some of the newest puffy stickers in the title.

Be sure to visit every Saturday when all of us at SVG Saturday have lots of new and exciting SVG cut files for you. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

love the design of the layouts BL

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are both very beautiful Bev but I love the christmas theme.
Gr Karin

Ruby said...

Lovely layouts Bev. Love the Christmas one.

The Gov. said...

Beautiful pages ... as always Bev! bl

scrapinglifememories.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful page love the circle photo.