Monday, August 4, 2014

Paper House Productions and their amazing Canvas accents


Today I am excited to be working with Paper House Productions amazing paper 
but also their canvas accents that are a great addition to any page or project.
This is a photo of  my mom and I a few years back.. and I wanted 
something soft. elegant and beautiful to base my photo.

Supply List:
Paper: Paper House Garden paper pix
Cardstock: misc
Stickers: Paper House Garden Canvas Art Sticker STCA -0007RTE & STCA -0003
Cut file: A Cutt Above, misc

Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Pen: Staedtler
Canvas Leaves: Linnie Bloom
Other: twine, buttons, ribbon


Here is the fabulous cluster of canvas sticker accents, some ribbon, stamped canvas leaves 
and some buttons.. one tied with twine.
Behind this is a paint splatter cut file from A Cutt Above which allowed me to use another
soft coloured print paper matted behind.


Here is what the splatter matted behind looked like when I started.


When you have 2 of the same print it allows you to fussy cut images to pop
on top of the full sheet .. ink the edges so they have dimention.


Here I fussy cut the flower and inked the edges also.
Not in the above and below photo that I added stitching.


Here is another canvas sticker accent .. a stitched corner 
and the fun cricut cut title which I outlined with black pen.

Thanks for vistiting today.. come back again when I get to share more creations using
Paper House amazing themed papers and fabulous matching accents.

Photobucket

No comments: