Monday, December 9, 2013

Turtle Soup Monday Sketch and Cookin' Up Creations Sunday Inspiration

Welcome to Monday Sketch at the Turtle Soup today using the sketch below. 



and here is my sample page.. still needing this years photos. I also flipped it to accommodate the present border papers on the other side. 


and  I also used this page for yesterday Cookin' Up Creations Sunday Inspiration using the photo below.


The colours and the theme of Christmas were my inspiration for my page above.

I also used my Robin's Nest Products on this page:
Paper: Cindy Lou Presents, Red Snowflakes
Cindy Lou Stripes
Stickers: Santa Stickers

Thanks for stopping by today .. would love if you'd stop by and see what we've been up to.. maybe even play along.. sure you'll find lots of friends hanging out there too.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Barbara Rankin said...

Absolute fun page layout for Christmas. Love the details!