Thursday, September 13, 2012

Christmas Banner

 


 












 

I am going to put you in the mood today for Christmas.. yeah I know way to early but it's
fun to play along and make things for xmas when your not rushed off your feet with
so many other tasks and you can enjoy your time crafting. It will be here soon enough.
I used Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard and Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas paper and accents. I threw in some glossy accents, stickles, buttons and a few misc accents from my stash.


I really enjoyed sharing this with you today.
I have sent this finished banner to the Scrapping Bug so you can see it on display
next time your in the store. Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent holiday banner. love the way you decorated each piece.

LisaM said...

This is awesome Bev! Love it!