Monday, July 30, 2012

Lets Get Sketchy bonus Monday

So when there is a bonus Monday in the month for Lets Get Sketchy
we have a fun challenge to share.
Today it is to use White, 1 colour and Flowers.
This page is a digital using white and red and flowers.
I used My Memories digital kits Black White and Red All Over and Take Down Red.
Fabulous accents available to cluster my flowers and love the splatter of stars and I
 use stitching alot on my pages. Ric rac and buttons are always fun too.
These are recent photos of the girls with us. They are growing up so fast.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great layout Bev, until I read it was a digital, i had no clue!

Carla said...

Great layout Bev! What a gorgeous shade of red!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love the digi layout, Bev!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Christa said...

Beautiful! I love the rounded corners. Your colour choices are perfect.