Saturday, June 18, 2011

We Scrap Sketchy Saturday





Well today I host We Scrap Sketchy Saturday.


Hope you like the sketch and maybe you'll play along.


Victoria our is our inspiration today using my sketch.


I love the colouring, the fun, bright combo is perfect with the amazing photo.


Also the flowers clusters are beautiful.. Thanks for the fabulous layout Victoria.



Also below I made this layout using my sketch.
A super fun memory of our vacation time in Florida with the grandkids.





Sue's Sketchy Saturday June 4th layout is the one I used for

the 1st side of the double layout.





It's amazing how using the sketches from Saturdays ... even two different peoples sketches

can blend well forming an amazing double.

Ally's Sketchy Saturday June 11 was perfect for this fun

filled Girl Power Layout.


If you love all these amazing sketches be sure to check it out.. many inspiring
projects are made using these sketches.
We Scrap Sketchy Saturday link.


Photobucket

No comments: