Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Sketch World March 1st Sketch




Lucy's amazing sketches at My Sketch World are a great inspiration.
She has been sharing some double page layouts .. my favourites as you know
if you follow my blog.


I had a chance to have my Florida scrappy friends come and visit for the
weekend. We had an amazing time. I took them to the newest store A Scrapstore and More in Port St. Lucie where we scrapped 10:00am until midnight and went back again the 2nd day.

Our fabulous host was Paula. She has a great store and amazing products.
She had the Sizzix Pro cutter and the big dies .. that is what I used on the double
pages above as the background scallop. It looks amazing in black with all the
bold bright fun colours.
Can't you tell we had a great time.

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Love the pic of you girls! Uour 2 pager is gorgeous! Love that shaped paper!