Monday, February 21, 2011

My Sketch World .. Sketchathon

Day 16 with some kind of distressing.
My distressing is in the title backing.
Day 17 and a colour challenge. I did this cottage
layout without using the proper colours.

Day 20 and challenge is to substitute the flowers
with a different shape.. i used butterflies.


Day 18 and 3 metal pieces.. This great sketch inspiredd the layout
below with mom and I .. and the floral metal pieces
were great challenge accents.



Day 19 .. open theme.
Both these pages used the same sketch with some
change ups to accomodate the extra photos.
Turned into a great double pagers.



My Sketch World Sketchathon has all been posted..
However you have until the 3rd of March to play along
and share in the fabulous sponsored prizes.
My game ... guess the amount of ribbon
in the jar is posted now...
you could win the ribbon..... just not my jar.
Pop on over and have some fun.

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

very pretty Bev,like always!!Have a beautiful day!!