Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crafters Digital Art Center - I'm hosting a Challenge

I invite you to check it out.
Here is my first ever digi challenge I am hosting today.


Crafters Digital Art Center is where I have ventured out with my family into digital images.
We are slowly building a following on the blog BeeCeeArtistic Digital Images
and selling a few images on ETSY.


Crafters Digital Art Center is where lots of digital image entrepreneurs got together to sharing their digis. We all have our own little group to share and inspire.. but we jointly host challenges.


Today is my first ever hosted challenge using my digital images.
I would love for everyone to visit, join my group,
get some freebies, and share with us what you do with the freebies.

My group also has some fabulous fun things going on.
Monthly challenges, sketches, freebies, tips
and techniques and lots of video tutorials.


This is basically a CARD site using digital images.
I however encourage use of digis on layouts too.
We share projects in the group.

On occasion I love to share even cards without digis.
It makes it more interesting and involves
even those that don't have digi images.


Like I said... check it out.. would love for you to follow me in this adventure.

No comments: