Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Gift Projects for Desk Top or Table Centre Piece

This is a great gift idea for those moms, gramma etc. using all the kids faces to make the circle disc flower planter to display on a table or desk.





I saw many of these set up but none had family photos... The girls and I thought mom would love this keep sake on her desk at work and it is a personalized gift from them for xmas. We did 31 pages for the biggest month. Each month she just starts over again. Everyday she will see a family photo of some kind.... photos span over a 14 year period... such great memories to share daily at work.

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Super Cute!!

mustangkayla said...

LOVE the gift ideas! Both are fabulous treasures!

{Sarah} said...

OMG how cute!!!!!!!!! I'm so lovin' that "grow" project!!

Berny said...

Neat projects Bev, love the photo flowers. :)

GinniG said...

Bev, these are FABULOUS!!!! I think I'm gonna have to make that basket for my MIL's BDay in July! :)

Audrey Yeager said...

Beautiful projects!! I may have to lift that Garden idea...super cute!

LisaM said...

Awesome projects Bev! May have to make my mom one for mother's day!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful Bev.

Deanna said...

Love love love!